Brynlee & Daddy
Brynlee & Mommy
We finally found something that Brynlee likes to do at the beach! She loves looking for sea shells! (notice that her shoes are still on. She hates the sand so the only way she will walk around at the beach is if she has her shoes on.)
So proud of her shells
I don't know why, but I love this picture







6 comments:
I am SO jealous! It was snowing here this morning. You're gonna miss that Florida sun when you leave! When is that going to be by the way? Any set plans in the works yet?
OH I would LOVE to go to the beach, but instead I am moving to Rexburg in 4 weeks, and they still have FEET of snow, YUCK!!!
I'm with Lisa, I am SO jealous! I even live where it is nice right now, but there is no beach within sight. I guess the good part is that I don't have to worry about alligators(which is my worst fear)!
how fun! I can't wait for the warm weather and the lake beaches here...soon! do you guys know where you are moving yet? send me an email...I've seemed to have lost yours elliskatie3@gmail.com
Kylee!!! It's Shelley (and Brad)! You are PREGO!! :) YAY! Do you know what you are having? So much fun. Congrats! Brynlee looks so stinkin' adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog! Check out ours...www.bradandshelley.blogspot.com
Hey! Way cute blog! I can't believe you guys have had spring break already. We still have three weeks to go. When are you headed back? We need to see you before then:)
Post a Comment