CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged Again...

How long have you and your husband been together?
We dated for 13 months and have been married for 5 1/2 years!
Who eats more?
Lance, no question. I eat way too slow to eat as much as he does. By the time I am finished with my first helping he is usually done with his second.
Who said I love you first?
He did. I wasn't about to say it first. I refused!
Who pays the bills?
Lance and I think he rather enjoys it, or maybe that is what I tell myself to make me feel better about letting him do it all. But he always lets me know that we don't have any money so "don't buy anything" :) Love you Lance!
Who cooks dinner?
Me, me, me and occasionally Lance or the restaurant :)
Who is more stubborn?
Umm... I would say that it depends on the subject at hand
Who kissed who first?
Lance kissed me first. I was totally oblivious to it all when he went in for the kill! Good times
Who is more sensitive?
Me hands down! I am yet to see Lance cry! Me on the other hand ....
Who wears the pants?
I think we both have one leg in
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Crying because my mom made me move to Cokeville. The town that we had both said "who would ever want to live here!" And then 5 months later guess who was moving to Cokeville...
What snacks do I enjoy?
Caramel popcorn for sure, cookie dough ice cream, root beer pop cycles, candy (almost any kind), Jamba Juice drinks & shaved ice
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Pay off all our school debt, which would be SO nice! Buy another car or two, a house, maybe a vacation home in Hawaii or even here in Florida or California. Heck! Maybe I would buy one in all three! Travel! I would love to go to Australia, Italy, England, Germany, and the Caribbean, just to name a few. Shoot, I would like to see the USA, so maybe I would start there. Help out both of our parents and family. Get Lance Lasik Eye Surgery. Donate and invest.
3 bad habits?
As I read Tilleea and Lindsee's bad habits I start laughing. We are definitely family!
1. Slouching
2. Throwing stuff in the closet instead of putting it away & making piles around the room (this, by the way, drives Lance CRAZY!!)
3. Spending too much time on the Internet
5 things people don't know about me.
1. I don't like to be home at night by myself (or outside at night by myself) ... I guess you could say I am afraid of the dark
2. I've recently rediscovered that movies/TV shows can have a real affect on me. I get way too into them (as Lance likes to point out) and if they are scary they bother me for days!
3. I have a super high arch (along with my cousin Anika) If you get on the floor and look at my foot/arch you can see through to the other side. My mom likes to make fun of my wet footprint because the footprint isn't connected. There is my toe's and ball of my foot and then a little ways down you will find the heel of my foot, but nothing in between
4. My second toe looks like E.T.'s finger "E.T. phone home!"
5. I gag pretty easily. If I am not careful I gag myself just brushing my teeth. Really stinky diapers, even from my own daughter, can make me gag. Any blood and/or guts. Throw up (honestly though, who doesn't?!) I went to see Lance at school today to see if I had anything going on in my mouth that he could use for the boards and when he was taking some of the xrays, I gagged. Taking impressions, I gagged. When I was younger there was a little magnet that my grandma hill use to have on her fridge that said, "Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, I am my mother after all!!" Need I say more?

4 comments:

Lindsee

I think we are related...if not only by our gag reflex. I think I could agree with everything you said!!! If I had money--I would come pay you a visit! Wouldn't that be fun? (heavy sigh)...no vacations for 10 years:)

Lindsee
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Lisa

Hahaa!! I remember your toe! Glad Brynlee's feeling better. I'm assuming with the description of your gag problem, Lance did a lot of the barf cleanup. What a guy.

Riley

"Throwing stuff in the closet instead of putting it away & making piles around the room (this, by the way, drives Lance CRAZY!!)"

I'ts got to be genetic...
Amen Lance. Amen.