CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cocoa Beach!

The Moss' really wanted to go to the beach while they were here so we decided to take them to Cocoa beach! It was really fun. I think we all enjoyed it and it was a beautiful day. Brynlee had SO much fun with her cousins. Especially McKayla or Kayla as Brynlee calls her.
Lance, Brynlee, McKayla, & Bobbi
Brynlee LOVES it when Lance throws her in the air. She will come up to him and ask if she can "jump" (that's what she calls it). And then she will laugh and giggle and say more until Lance is completely worn out!
I love getting Brynlee kisses!
Enjoying the sun and the beach!
Brynlee likes the beach as long as she doesn't have to touch the sand ... weird I know. So Lance just holds her in the water while she relaxes and plays waiting for the next wave to come by.
She figured out that ocean water tastes funny. She kept dipping her finger in the water and then tasting it even though I told her not to because it was yucky. Oh well, a little salt water never hurt anyone right?!

2 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

I just have to say those pics of Lance throwing Brynlee up in the air are adorable!!! By the way I don't know if I told you this before but my mom knows Lance's mom pretty well. She knew his parents when they lived in Georgetown ID. Anyway the pics are great!!

The Martinez Fam

Wow! Your family has been busy! It looks and sounds like you've had a great time though. How fun to live that close to the beach!!