CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

6 month photo shoot!


I can't believe Boston is 6 months already. Time Flies! He is still such a good baby and is so much fun to be around and play with! I don't know what we would do without him!
6 month stats:
*14 lbs 13 oz. (10th percentile)
When the doctor in Evanston weighed him she looked at me all concerned as if to say "I'm a little worried that he is only in the 10th percent for weight". Until I said "YEAH! Boston! You made it back on the charts!"
*26 3/4 inches long (50th percentile)
*Is sitting on his own
*Has two teeth
*LOVES food
*Still can't get enough of his sister
*Grabs at everything
*Loves to play peek-a-boo
*Tries to crawl, but just can't quite get the hang of it yet
*Loves to splash and play in the tub until everyone and everything is soaked
*Loves to stand all the time
*Likes to watch Cokeville High School basketball games
*Loves to laugh
*Likes to arch so he is looking upside down

8 comments:

MyFavoriteThings

he is such a tiny sweetie. Oli is aready 16 lbs. I so avoid toteing her around and she is only 4 months. I always dream of having a baby that stays smallish. Thanks for the info on the backgrounds. Yeah I'm starting a jewelry blog. Mostly for fun and because so many ask what I'm making. It is really still rough and in the works but its,http://myfavoritethingsjewelry.blogspot.com/. -Heidi

Taffy and Tony

He is so dang cute! Reminds me of Devin a lot! Mylie also just got back on the charts. She fell below at about 4 months, and now at 3 years old is back at the 10th percentile. Mariah, on the other hand, is at the 90th percentile! Maybe she'll catch her sister soon.

Anika

Kylie - He is so cute! What great picts. I can't wait to see him for realsies....maybe in April?

Harrington

Preston just when in for his 18 month check-up and he is in the 5th percentile for weight. I was like greeeat! He is also 15th for his height. I have been giving him lots of cheese and yogurt and adding butter to foods. It doesn't help that you and Lance are so skinny. My doctor asked what Taylor looked like. I don't think there is really a whole lot you can control. Really cute pictures of Boston. I wasn't sure if you got my message. I think your brother took the message when you guys went to lance's for new years. I just actually had a dental question. I wanted a second opinion about my teeth. I have some problems with my gums. Anyways, no worries. When you get time I would love to visit.

Holly

Wow time does fly. It's hard to believe that he's already 6 months & Kenzie's already a year. Crazy. I love the pictures, way cute!

Jolley Family

He looks so cute. It is funny how fast they grow up. How is life out of school? We are enjoying it.

Mike and Lisa

He's passed Emmett up! Just barely, but still. :)

Louis and Alice

Hi Kylee! We will be in Wyoming in July...when the weather is warm! We will definitely have to get together! Your little Boston is so cute! I have a serious mom question...How did you take the Binky away from Brynlee? I need help!! It's Baylee's favorite thing in the whole world and I know I need to take it away when she turns two! Take care :)