The car, the palm trees, the shorts weather. Sigh, sniff, sniff
Boston's first food experience
Boston LOVED this motor bike at Grandma Clarks
Oh boy. My mom's Willow Tree Nativity. Brynlee absolutely loved to play with it. I told her constantly not to play with them because they were grandma's special things, but it didn't seems to work and we ended up with one fatality.Funny conversation:
me: Brynlee I don't want you playing with Grandma's nativity
Brynlee: But mom, Jesus loves me
Now how do you argue with that?
Here is a little background on this picture. This is my brothers Christmas Ornament that he made when he was in kindergarten. He is now a Jr. in High School. It is/was a bell.
My mom walked into the living room where Brynlee was with this ornament/cookie when she said "I don't like this cookie. It's yucky" Yeah, I bet it was yucky! It's only 12 years old!
Here is a little background on this picture. This is my brothers Christmas Ornament that he made when he was in kindergarten. He is now a Jr. in High School. It is/was a bell.My mom walked into the living room where Brynlee was with this ornament/cookie when she said "I don't like this cookie. It's yucky" Yeah, I bet it was yucky! It's only 12 years old!



1 comments:
Haha- those stories about Brynlee cracked me up. At least she knows Jesus loves her!
Post a Comment