A quick list of our busy December:
*Packed up all our stuff
*Cleaned our place
*Took care of sick kids
*Said goodbye to friends
*Left WARM & SUNNY Florida to come to COLD & SNOWY Wyoming
*Endured the 12 hour trip across the country with two kids, way too much stuff, and too little sleep
*Finally started my Christmas shopping
*Lance started his new job! HURRAY!
*Went to wrestling matches
*Boston's first tooth broke through!
*Looked for housing in Evanston
*Played in the snow (well, Brynlee and Lance did anyway!)
*Helped celebrate my brother's 17th birthday! Happy Birthday Kalen!
*Played Guitar Hero World Tour with my family
*Boston started to sit up on his own!
*Visited with Holly and Jeremy on their way through Evanston
*Spent Christmas with my family
*Traveled on snowy, icy, miserable roads
*Spent a week with Lance's family
*We had our first scarey chocking experience with Brynlee.
*Let the New Year ring in while we slept! (hey, we were tired and it was going to happen whether we stayed up or not!)
*Ate WAY too much yummy food during the holidays!
It was a very eventful, hecktic, and stressful month, but also a lot of fun. We are glad to be back closer to family. Although, I am really missing the warm Florida weather!



6 comments:
We miss you guys! I haven't had a chance to look at your blog until today and I can't believe all the cute pictures that I've missed! It sounds like you are doing well. If you ever get a chance, give me a call.
Wow. Sounds busy but fun. It is really good to be closer to family but I too will be the first to admit that I miss Florida! We have lots of good memories there. It really was a great place to do school! We miss you guys. We are glad all went well in the move.
I wish we could've seen you when you were in Blackfoot, but you know how crazy the holidays get:) Have you found a place to live yet? Keep us updated!
Goodness sounds like it was super busy. Evanston huh! That is crazy. We too will be in Wyoming in May, back to the wind! Yuck. I bet it is great to be closer to family though! Congrats on the new job and new adventure hope all goes well!
It sounds like you were very busy. I hope you are able to get settled and enjoy being closer to family. I also hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I really enjoy keeping up with family. Take care and I wish Lance all the luck with his new job.
YEAH! You made it! Sounds like the move was successful. Wyoming sure isn't FL, but like the rest of the comment, it sure is nice to be closer to the family. Good luck with the house hunting.
Post a Comment