10 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Going Crazy...
So we finally made it to Evanston a little over a week ago. It's nice. Cold, but nice. We like our apartment and having Lance's office only about a 1/2 a mile away, but we still don't have the Internet, TV, or a real phone(just our pre-paid phones that we can't talk long on). Which all put together is starting to make me go CRAZY!! Hopefully we will be up and running soon. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
you know, for the all the hype we heard about while in school, the transition into a real person was harder and longer than i thought it would be. Glad he found a job right away though! What a blessing!
I hate when you have moved in your new place but still do not have phone, internet, and cable. Yuck! How are you suppose to know where anything is without the internet. We are so dependent these days. I always call my brothers and have them look up places I need to go to; I am sure they love that.
I am in Utah. I will be here all next week, but without a car sooooo, I don't know if you are up to driving this way but if you get bored one day and want to come over it would be fun to see you. I really was planning on coming over there but my mom ended up not being able to come, and that was my car. So I am kind of stuck.
i hope you can at least watch movies- that should keep the little ones from going crazy! hope all goes well and things should fall into place for you soon! good luck!!!
You'll have to update us with what you're doing. I didn't know you were moving to Evanston. How's Lance liking is job?
Oh, this is sounds so familiar and not so fun! I hope you get connected with the rest of the world soon. I didn't know you were moving to Evanston. I hope you like it there. I'm sure it's so nice to be close to Lance's work now. Good luck with all the new changes!
Post a Comment