10 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Cows are STINKY!
As soon as Brynlee could talk Grandpa Matt has taken the privilege of teaching her that sheep are stinky (plugging the nose) and cows are beautiful (with the hand over the heart). Well the other day Brynlee was playing with some CD's and grandpa took them away and she, of course, got mad. She slapped her hand down and said, "Cows are stinky!!" Boy did she get even with grandpa or what! Sometimes I think she is a little too smart for her own good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That's one smart girl! Too funny.
Matthew is still teaching the kids that sheep stink and cows are wonderful. Glad that she set him straight.
I love reading about all the funny things Brynlee does!
so silly- we live next to chickens and i think they stink and are really loud at 3 in the morning!!! but i do think cow stink worse!!!
so silly- we live next to chickens and i think they stink and are really loud at 3 in the morning!!! but i do think cow stink worse!!!
She's too funny...and smart! Glad to see you made it back west to this cold weather and you are enjoying it (not always, ha ha) as much as we are (not always, ha ha). Boston is really growing up too. He's super cute. Hope all is well.
Okay so everytime I look at your blog I cry. I know dumb, but I miss you guys so much. I really am going to try to come see you in Feb. when I come to Salt Lake. I just need to figure out a car situation.
hey where do you get your templates for your blog they are always so cute?- Heidi
so funny! I can just picture her saying that. Boston is a gorgeous little guy!!
Love your new blog layout. Very pretty.
Post a Comment